- Jewish Women's Circle, (decorate with Mosaic Tiles!)
- College aged students,
- Hebrew School / Preschool / Camp Gan Israel Tzedakah unit.
(This craft is great for children and adults)
Size: Once assembled 4.5x3 inches
Material: Wood - come with ready to build 10 wooden pieces (+1 packet of glue optional)
Options: Comes with or without glue included in package
Min: 10, Inc: 10
Instructions to assemble: This can be done with Glue (optionally included).
Match the correct pieces to assemble, the bottom slides open and closed so the tzedakah box can be reused.
Use Part 1, 2, 3, and 4 to make a rectangle, connecting them with glue
2. Use Part 5 as the top, sticking it on top of the rectangle
3. Turn over the rectangle. Connect Part 6, 7, and 8 with glue, and then put it on the base of the rectangle.
4. Connect piece 9 and 10 with glue, and then insert it into the base of the rectangle.
How to Decorate: This works with Mosaic Tiles, Woodburning, Paint or Markers, and any other good ideas you may have.